Sunday, February 12, 2012

Slowbucks

The guys in Dip Set (the rap group) were apparently shooting a video on Friday all day. Guess they were all wearing these new "Nebula" sneakers (no clue). Anyway, we got a call at my job seeing if we could produce 5 custom shirts for the shoot, that matched the sneakers. Since I handle their account I was asked to design something for them so I put this together. They wanted more nebula but I insisted that it would flatten the image if there was more, so I chose to have a bit more negative space than they wanted, but I believe it adds dimension to the piece.

This is a 6 color screen print using, purple, blue, magenta, white, black shimmer or black and a black under base. I am very pleased with the end result and they seemed to be to. Hopefully we see this music video soon so I can post it.


No comments: